- PHP 5.2.4 or greater
- MYSQL 5.0 or greater
You can install Auto Robot via two methods: Automatic and Manual.
Automatic installation is the easiest method as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser.
- Download the zip file from your account or purchase confirm email
- Unzip the file
- Go to your website’s wp-admin backend > Plugins > Add New > Upload
- Choose the auto-robot.zip from unzipped files
- Click Install
The manual installation involves uploading the purchased plugin zip file content it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
- Extract the auto-robot.zip file content to your computer using an unzip program like winzip.
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.